Cagayan De Oro (CDO) gets popular tourism city which is located at the north of Mindanao. It serves as the regional center and business hub of Northern Mindanao, and part of the growing Metropolitan Cagayan de Oro area.
Cagayan de Oro is famous for its white water rafting or kayaking adventures, one of the popular tourism activities being promoted along the Cagayan de Oro River.
Cagayan De Oro map
Top sites where are most popular to visit in CDO are:
1. Lim Ket Kai Shopping Center
2. CDO City Night view from Prycegas Hotel
Cagayan De Oro city skyline view from Prycegas Hotel.
3. White Water River Rafting
4. Gardens of Malasag Eco Tourism Village
5. Zipline in Dahilayan Adventure Park
6. Divine Mercy Shrine in nearby El Salvador City.
( the picture is from Facebook )
7. Camiguin Island